1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(SOLVED) Veteran Rewards problem?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Theron, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Theron

Theron Sage

If memory serves me right two years ago, when I claimed my second year vet 2 rewards, I was able to click on an ethy horse. After that the window closed and as I recall that was it. I thought perhaps I messed up somewhere.

Last year I decided on a Soulstone...and then the window closed and I got nothing else. It seemed strange it happened again, but I was happy I got a Soulstone and that was it.

I'm close to getting to chose vet rewards again and am concerned that the same thing will happen. As I understand I should be able to chose 6 rewards at the 4 year mark, right? 3 rewards from year 1 and then another extra 1 reward for the following years so 3+1+1+1=6.

Is there some sort of bug or am I missing something here, because this is really frustrating if it happens again.

2. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Are you saying you have picks but the vet reward gump doesn't come up? If you're using UOA you may have auto hide vet reward dialog checked, and the few times you have seen it are when the game lags on log in. Otherwise you probably need to page a GM.

3. Theron

Theron Sage

Hi, I'm using EC.

No I don't have picks, that's the possible problem. I picked 1 item and the gump closes, period. I guess it's as you say, page a GM in the future.

Normally you should be able to have 6 picks with 4 years, right?

4. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You misunderstood how picks are counted.

6 is the total number of picks, including rewards that you have already claimed in all previous years.

You are supposed to only get 1 new reward every year until age 5 - it's working as intended.

Theron likes this.
  5. Theron

Theron Sage

Thanks for clarifying it for me.
    For some reason I thought it was cumulative.

#5 Theron, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  6. OREOGL

OREOGL Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

It will tell you how many you have available.

Should be two per year I think

7. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's 3 rewards on year 1, then 1 reward per year in years 2-5, then 2 rewards per year from year 6 onwards.

Theron and OREOGL like this.