1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

some basic needs

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Luka Melehan, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Bloodwood, and I know its value is up right now.

Any of my bloodwood armor that has been looted.

Any HP regen armor.

Suggestions on what drops HP regen armor.

cloth

charcoal reward cloth

fletching repair deeds

feathers

2. Guest

Guest Guest

PM me as soon as possible

3. Guest

Guest Guest

charcoal cloth, I have 900 yards, that enough?

Bloodwood, I just traded for some for my own use, I can spare a little, how much are you looking for? Do you need bark fragments to go with?

4. Whatever bloodwood your willing to spare, I know you wear it too. And yes that cloth will do great. Let me know what you want for it all and when your available.

5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How much is bloodwood going for these days. I *MAY* have some to sell. Especially now since I no longer need it for armor and I don't do much decorating. I'll check my stash and see what I have.

6. I would be willing to pay more than it used to be worth, as its much rarer now.

7. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm sorry to report I didn't find a single board of bloodwood in any of my houses. I must have used all of it the time I decorated a house. I'm sorry!!!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry we were so rudely interrupted. :p

Hope you made it out unscathed. I departed for a friend's house nearby.

Sorry to say I've no idea how much bloodwood sells for now, I bartered for Heartwood.

9. NO worries, I miss gettting chased all over the shard. *G*

especially when I get away.