1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Some bugs I find annoying right now

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connection lost, Apr 10, 2008.

1. After being cursed, when it wears out it will still effect your resists even at 0 seconds left, until you cast a remove curse on yourself or eat an apple. Seriously a big problem and needs fixing straight away!

After coming out of animal form the screen will freeze for a short while, this doesn't effect everyone, but quite a few I've asked still has this problem.

Pets with magery teleporting inside houses even if it is set to private. ( in general pets doesnt follow any rules set for players when it comes to casting spells)

After jusing the shadowjump ninja ability while stealthing, you can not use any weapon specials for a while. (is this intended?)

Picking up an item and holding it in your cursor prevents you from teleporting through moongates and teleport tiles. Not really a big problem but I doubt this is intented.

How hard can it be to fix bugs like these? I don't believe its necessary to rewrite the entire game just to make something like a curse wear out properly? There's probably hundred more bugs like these and maybe it's about time to remove some of them? All these bugs I can reproduce 100% of the time, and I'm sure everyone else can as well, so what prevents EA from fixing them? Please englighten me. [​IMG]

2. After being cursed, when it wears out it will still effect your resists even at 0 seconds left, until you cast a remove curse on yourself or eat an apple. Seriously a big problem and needs fixing straight away!

After coming out of animal form the screen will freeze for a short while, this doesn't effect everyone, but quite a few I've asked still has this problem.

Pets with magery teleporting inside houses even if it is set to private. ( in general pets doesnt follow any rules set for players when it comes to casting spells)

After jusing the shadowjump ninja ability while stealthing, you can not use any weapon specials for a while. (is this intended?)

Picking up an item and holding it in your cursor prevents you from teleporting through moongates and teleport tiles. Not really a big problem but I doubt this is intented.

How hard can it be to fix bugs like these? I don't believe its necessary to rewrite the entire game just to make something like a curse wear out properly? There's probably hundred more bugs like these and maybe it's about time to remove some of them? All these bugs I can reproduce 100% of the time, and I'm sure everyone else can as well, so what prevents EA from fixing them? Please englighten me. [​IMG]

3. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

when im in dog form and someoen hits me with dismount and it changes me back to human form.

freezes for 1 or 2 sec every time.

4. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin

when im in dog form and someoen hits me with dismount and it changes me back to human form.

freezes for 1 or 2 sec every time.

5. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

works as intended

6. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

works as intended

7. Well I remember they implemented this to prevent people from dragging bags with 60k stones through moongates and stuff like that. I don't think it was meant to be able to physically block teleport tiles and gates inside dungeons, running over the garbage path in hythloth. But anyway just ignore that one and focus on the other ones. [​IMG]

8. Well I remember they implemented this to prevent people from dragging bags with 60k stones through moongates and stuff like that. I don't think it was meant to be able to physically block teleport tiles and gates inside dungeons, running over the garbage path in hythloth. But anyway just ignore that one and focus on the other ones. [​IMG]

9. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

works as intended

[/ QUOTE ]

doubt it... this is something that gets exploited pretty heavily in some areas of UO.

Just off hand I can think of 2 places in UO that you can use this exploit. I'm sure there are more.

10. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

works as intended

[/ QUOTE ]

doubt it... this is something that gets exploited pretty heavily in some areas of UO.

Just off hand I can think of 2 places in UO that you can use this exploit. I'm sure there are more.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Having your bank box open, and opeing your paper doll, and the bank box closes.

Not being able to commit a house design in KR client.

Having the 40 hour timer as a "YOUNG" player not work propery, and have it say at log in, "You have 12 hours left as a young", and get attacked by everything less than 1 hour later, with NO warning at all that your Young status expired.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Having your bank box open, and opeing your paper doll, and the bank box closes.

Not being able to commit a house design in KR client.

Having the 40 hour timer as a "YOUNG" player not work propery, and have it say at log in, "You have 12 hours left as a young", and get attacked by everything less than 1 hour later, with NO warning at all that your Young status expired.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

That ninja form freeze irritates me.. used to be nice and smooth once, could switch from 2 legs to 4 and back again without a hiccup, but it looks they broke something. That's probably the aspect that irks me more, it used to work fine..

14. Guest

Guest Guest

That ninja form freeze irritates me.. used to be nice and smooth once, could switch from 2 legs to 4 and back again without a hiccup, but it looks they broke something. That's probably the aspect that irks me more, it used to work fine..

15. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I find that the freeze is longer for an elf than a human.

16. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I find that the freeze is longer for an elf than a human.

17. Yenji Yasagari

Someone on my screen going out of wolf form and lagging my dialup out for TWELVE SECONDS MINIMUM. It annoys the crap out of me, and its the reason I usually walk everywhere stealthed now.

18. Yenji Yasagari

Someone on my screen going out of wolf form and lagging my dialup out for TWELVE SECONDS MINIMUM. It annoys the crap out of me, and its the reason I usually walk everywhere stealthed now.