1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Some days you are John Wayne... some days you are the indians.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prince Caspian, Jun 1, 2008.

1. So I swapped over to TB on Sonoma, basically because nobody else on Sonoma plays my old faction (Minax).

Upon switching, I got killed. Literally the second I joined. First, I thought it was some hidden assassin... then I noticed that the guards around Castle British were now ORANGE.

Yes, the BASE of TB was occupied by enemy NPCs.

For those unfamiliar with Sonoma Factions, CoM has virtually everyone. The other factions are deserted. TB is the only one that has somewhat of an active base, and even that is just a handful. Compared to CoM who have legions AND control every single town on the shard.

That's OK, the fortunes of war is that sometimes you are utterly and hopelessly outnumbered. But in this kind of situation, there must be SOME balance to lessen the strangehold the top dogs have. They should not be allowed to station standing armies of NPCs within our base, even if they own the city. Or at least give us a backup base.
  2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999
    Thats one thing i hate bout factions. Faction guards. You get four or five of them it seems like insta death.
  3. Yeah... and they attack en masse so its curtains the minute you are in range..
  4. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005