1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Some dumb "Warrior" questions...

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Vexxed, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ok.. So I cannot log in atm or I would go figure these out but seeing as it's Sunday I might find a few bored people online with answers!

1) When you Use Feint with 120 Bushido I know you receive HALF dmg, but is that only from the target you feinted or is it for all damage you take while the feint lasts?

2) Slayer Damage Question... I see that Mud elementals are listed as having Earth Elemental & Elemental Slayers... Does Earth Elemental act as Triple dmg specific slayer for them? ( I know Air ele slayers are triple for Unbound Ev's..) Also... Clay Golems?? Do they have a slayer weakness??

3) 210 Stam on a Gargoyle... how do people do this?? I see 4 pieces of Reforgable armor = +40 stam leaving

Necklace / Amulet
    Earrings / Glass

Slots open..... So since +210 stam requires + 60 stamina increase I'd guess shame loot necklace / Amulet at +10 stam leaving headslot open for glasses and thus requiring +10 stam increase on Jewelry would be the ideal way to do it???? The only other options... would be I guess necklace / earrings at both +8 stam requiring +4 stam total on jewelry? Anyway just curious how it's been done since I just looted a +10 stam necklace heh.. Hadn't thought about it prior to that.

2. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

1) only from the feinted target!
    2) no idea, I assume 200%increase instead of 100&increase an elemental super slayer would have.
    3) Dexterity 150+4x10stamin reforgedarmor+2x8stamina imbued necklace and earrings+2x5stamina from shame loot jewlery+1stamina from corguls sash=217 stamina