1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Europa event items for sale

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Hemisphere, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 21, 2002
    I know this is absolutely the wrong forum for this sort of post, but I also know there are a lot of people on Europa with a passion for items with a significant Europan history, so hopefully this thread will be allowed to stay for a while.

Anyway there's a sales thread posted here on the rares forum: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=149481 - stuff is going pretty fast, and it doesn't feel right to keep it exclusive to users of one sub-forum.

Once again sorry if this is out of place. I'm not trying to spam or misuse the board (I know better ;)) - I won't be posting it on the other shard forums, or anywhere else for that matter, but I know some there are some users here who would be genuinely upset if they didn't find out, and would otherwise not be reading the rares forum at all.