1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

some good reading!

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Poo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    i for one want to take a sec to thank the new reporter.

some damn fine stories and reporting going on here.

i know many people dont post any replys about it, but i do know that talk at the water cooler is that everyone is enjoying the reading.

so keep up the good work you warriors of the mighty pen!
  2. Thanks!

My team right now consists of Lady Sorelia, Trenton and myself. I am posting their stories right now until I get them up to speed with the news posting system.

I am looking for 1 more reporter but having no luck...come on folks!
  3. Plant Elemental

Plant Elemental Journeyman
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter

Mar 31, 2011
    Agree 100%. Great to know that things are going on here on Sonoma and that we have commited people to report on it.

I'd put in my aplication for reporter, however I've only been on Sonoma for a couple of months and am in no way qualified because of it.
  4. LoL/Sonoma

LoL/Sonoma Guest

Sorry Ex. As much as I love to talk about UO I can't see myself doing in my free time what i cringe at doing at work.

There has to be someone on the shard who is in college playing and could use the bylines! =)
  5. Plant if you want to apply then please do....if you can write then I am interested.

I just got back a couple of months ago after being gone for 7 years...so I am in the same boat as you.

6. Ya but you would be writing about something you enjoy....step up! hehe