1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Some infos from EA Japan UO team on Twitter

Discussion in 'UHall' started by athos_uo, Mar 15, 2010.

1. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

EA Japan UO team has begun Twitter, and answers sometimes to players' questions. Here are some qeustions and answers posted on Twitter:

Q. Can you allow us to change orders in which songs in Dawn's music box are put in?
    A. Implementing the function to change orders of songs in Dawn's music box has been finished. It will be introduced in publish 66.

Q. Is it designed that the bonus of Focus skill will not be added to the spellbook of Mysticism made with Inscription?
    A. We will change kinds of skills, the bonus of which will be added to the spellbook of Mysticism as well as to that of Necromancy, in publish 66.

# I think that EA Japan UO team asked the dev team and got the answer.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Thanks for forwarding/translating!

3. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Change with necromancy...Interesting.

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Nice to hear about the Dawn's Music Box, I hope that includes being able to remove a song too.

5. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i hope so to, i got about 15 music boxes with all diff songs, got one complete one for keeps, but if i could only fill a few of the others.........................