1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Some items I found while spring cleaning

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by gandolfofaol, Oct 1, 2008.

1. gandolfofaol

gandolfofaol Guest

Are the following kind of items worth anyting?

Old crafted items that are miss labeled
    ex. only says of exceptional quality instead of a katana of exceptional quality

Weapons that say (for example) a magic spear and then one of the properties is some type of slayer

2. feath

feath Guest

you're mileage may very, i may be corrected, i am frequently wrong.

Old crafted items that are miss labeled - depends on the item I think, but there are collectors out there for that stuff - myself among them. I see them go from 150k - millions, depending on item, so a list would be helpful.

ex. only says of exceptional quality instead of a katana of exceptional quality - 150kish

Weapons that say (for example) a magic spear and then one of the properties is some type of slayer - 'magic' weapons are collected by some, usually worth around 250-500k ish

3. gandolfofaol

gandolfofaol Guest

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll put together a list for sell before I toss em in the trash - lol.