1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Some nifty Siege info!

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by kelmo, Jan 26, 2009.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

While the Siege forum itself is the best place to gather info about Siege, I pledge to be a regular visitor here and answer questions as I can. Here are a couple of useful links with some great information.

Siege FAQ

Myth Busting, Siege a guide for new players

Both of those threads were written and compiled by Siege players.

Please feel free to visit the Siege forum, or PM me with questions.

2. FatMagic

FatMagic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wow I learned alot about Siege that I didn't know! That Myth Busting thread was extremely helpful. Makes me interested in checking out Siege... it seems a little like the old days of UO that I remember. I'm only bummed about the skill gain cap. But oh well, maybe I'll make a character on there sometime.

Thanks for posting this Kelmo!

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ya didn't tell 'em about those dratted dark wisps though, did ya?

Roaming in the woods, there are wisps, black ones, and they're not wussy shadow wisps. They have the fire power of normal wisps but they're not friendly. They can come as quite a shock to a poor newbie from other shards. Not so unknown since the recent Moonglow event, but when I first set foot on Siege I'd never heard of a dark wisp!

The biggest myth about Siege is it's for pvpers. Isn't so, I don't pvp, but I found a niche for myself on Siege.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*chuckles* I did not want to remove all of the mystery...

5. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I've really been considering making a character over there, now. :) That feels a lot more like the UO I remember.

Don't get me wrong, I do love trammel and my non-PvP environment... but I did enjoy the occasional thrill of battle, of a narrow escape with my life. Or a chat with a decent PK who rezzed after and chatted (but didn't return my stuff, either. ;) )