1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Some odd items...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Evilminion, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Okay, so I've recently encountered a few items I can't find listed on Stratics; can anyone please tell me what the heck these are and where they come from?

1. A big muffin (looks like a bread loaf)
    2. Orders from Minax (scroll)
    3. The Calling of Kronus (scroll)
    Any info would be greatly appreciated! :D

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

2. Quest item from Travesty. Doable one time per character, with the Notary in Britain. Gives decent reward.

3. Scroll from the AoS new Necromancer Character quest - now considered a rare, since that quest no longer exists.

3. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

1. semi-common event item from asain shards, seen for sale from 400k to 1 mill on other shards

4. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Thanks, guys! :) I knew somebody out there would have the skinny.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Does this count as an odd item you've found?

[​IMG]

6. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Thats just wrong! :bowdown:

7. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

HEEHEE!

As you bloody well know, I replaced the sandstone column with an elven podium mere moments after my brain registered the sheer wrongness of my initial choice. :D :D :D

Still, on the Internet, every folly lives on forever... :D

8. Wraith One

Wraith One Guest

1. A Big Muffin - is actually one of 3 items handed out at thanksgiving on Izamu a few years back. worth about as much as tek mentioned.
    2. Orders from Minax - Newer quest item (ML) sarakki in britain takes that and gives out some decent items every once in awhile.
    3. Calling of Kronus - Old AoS quest item that no longer spawns.

9. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Thanks again, guys. :)

One definite thing about the Big Muffin... it is a BIG-ARSE muffin. Heh. Not even Costco muffins are this big, and they're like 800 calories! I wouldn't want to try eating this thing.