1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Some OOC ramblings and thoughts

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Uriah Heep, May 24, 2009.

1. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Had a good time at Zento last night. I love the way the story is playing out.
    I may be wrong, I am working from a memory that somehow loses things sometimes (glad Dev isn't here to amen that!) :blushing: but what if this played out as so:

Zento can't be controlled by Casca? What if the Zento defenders and allies were to take Britain and the Castle for their own? My play out to be interesting indeed.

We were told, up front, at the start of the EM program, if memory serves, that each shard would be writing its own history in this, and that not all shards would be the same afterwards. How cool is this! :danceb:
    What if we were one of teh only, or *the* only shard, not to have Casca as king, and were instead left with say, Candrin, as Ruler. And were left to be self governing in a sense, like Maplestone said, "cultural rule" joined in a loose league under a ruler and governing representative body...

Impossible? nah
    Hard to accomplish? yep
    Improbable? depends on teh mood of the shard and how much rp they want to put into it.

Anyway, remember one and all, for once, we are writing our own history, and not being pawns in a laid out strictly guided story line :thumbsup:

Let's make it a history to remember...

And Blesh, It DID happen :p

2. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

Well, I thought last night was a huge waste of time, those who wanted to help Casca, had nothing to do, all this was was lots spawn for the tamers to kill, not alot of thought there. Perhaps the factions should be used for this type of story line. I am not at all pleased that Zento is being bothered with, since who cares about it, it really isn't a true part of the UO lore anyway.

3. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I care about it, I live here.

4. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

sometimes i really think theres no way to make certain people happy, and that those people could b*tch about anything.

5. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I edited this sweet post because I knew someone would cry about what I had said. So nevermind and stuff.