1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Some price checks

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Luka Melehan, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

What do the following things sell for? And is there a market fo them?

enchanted apples
    grapes of wrath
    egg bombs
    magical fish pies

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

enchanted apples - 10 for 2Kish
    grapes of wrath - When I sold these I charged 10 for 1500gp
    egg bombs - 10 for 1000-1500gp
    magical fish pies - I´ve seen them for 4000-5000gp on vendors

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Magical fish pies are priced 4k + and up due to the fact the sauces to make any of the magical pies cost 4+k at the dock.

Kinda pointless to sell em if ya do not at least get back the cost of what ya put into em with sauces prices.

That said unfortunately the magic the fish pies offer, does not always last long enough for a customer/player to warrent the Siege Perilous price of sauces down at the dock. Those sauces are only 1k to make magical fish pies, on them other shards.

The *rarer caught* fish offering more saught after magics, to the magical fish pies, usually cost more even, due to rarity of some particular fishes even being, caught, plus price of sauces to begin with ! :(
    ----
    Apples 2-2.5k for 10
    Grapes a tad less, only cuz they seem used far less, 2k for 10 or 1.5k for 10
    Bombs, 1k-1.5k for 10

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

PS. Magical fish pies do not stack, so I am not sure how those would work selling them on bazaar vendors.

With apples bombs grapes of magic least those stack IF they either all have the gm mark, or stack all in the ones non gm marked. Very annoying when ya are GM at makin em and some of em fall into one pile stack and the rest into another pile stack due to whether game let your magic *gm mark* for ya or not. :)

Ya might can sell em for tad less than the norm, like some Luka version of SAMS warehouse or whatevers, if they are only sold in bigger bulk supplies of em all, of 1k lots and up !