1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

some question from a newb:)

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by parcival, Jan 19, 2010.

1. parcival

parcival Guest

hi,
    i started nearly 1 week ago and i have some questions,

1)is there any difference between plate armors and leather armors?i see that everyone uses leather.is there any reason to not use plate armor?

2)how can i sell my valuable loot?i understand that i need a vendor but how i can rent one?do i need a house first?

3)i see lots of locked containers in dungeons but im not able to unlock them cause i dont have lockpicking.is there any good loot in them?is it worth it to train lockpicking on my warrior charfor them?

4)i have 80+ tactics,swords,anatomy,parry and 100 resist spells. most of my armor resists are 70.any advice to where i can make money?

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome and best of luck!

3. parcival

parcival Guest

thanks for the answers..
    i have 1 more question,

is there any shortcut to open the loot window of the last npc u killed?
    im killing mobs in same place and after 3-4 npc its becoming harder to find and double click the body of the npc that recently killed.

4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

use the object handles. lets say you have a stack of kills around you ... AND assuming you are using the CC (2D client) as I do ...

1. Press and hold CTRL-Shift
    2. Object handles that say "a <foe> corpse" are your targets.
    3. double-click a handle, the corpse opens
    4. right-click that handle, it is "closed" and shows anything directly beneath it (handle)
    5. double-click the next handle, right-click to close ...
    6. rinse/repeat until you are satisfied with the open corpses
    7. Now loot like crazy, right-click to close the corpse

Do as many or few of the handles as you can/wish - given the situation. Any corpses previously looted, just close and move on to the next one.