1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Some questions about Alpha testing

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon Discussion Hall' started by Cnila, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Cnila

Cnila Visitor

Hi for all!. I've just started to enjoy your game. And I've just want to know: What types of bugs I should to report? Should I report, everything "strange" of things what I see. Or it should be only something real trouble with battles. interfaces and gameplays.
    I just want be a helpful.

Thank you!

2. Citan

Citan Project: Gorgon Developer
    VIP

Hi, thanks for testing! Pretty much any kind of weirdness -- or things you think are really weird -- are good to report. The only things that are probably not worth your trouble right now are floating items -- like if a rock is a few inches off the ground, or things like that. But other things (pathfinding bugs, content bugs, just things that frustrate or confuse you) are all very much appreciated.

3. Jetcutter

Jetcutter Visitor

Absolutely love this. I played when was infant. Now I'm a ****ing cow. Great work.