1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Some Questions about Eodon

Discussion in 'UO Time of Legends' started by Lady Arwen, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hello all, I just have some questions about the new expansion and no one seems to be able to answer them. First of all, what do you have to do for the new quest with Hawkwind? All it says is to prove yourself and slay your foe? Also, Does anyone know where the new tameables spawn? I ran around Eodon for a while but I couldn't find the tigers or the dragon turtles.

Thanks!

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Dragon turtle hatchling isn't really a tameable, you have to get the egg as a drop from the champ spawn...

And for the Hawkwind quest after you accept it it should tell you which champ you have to kill.

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

At the gate follow the west leading road south, in the area below the large temply building is where the tigers spawn.

4. PurplePotion

PurplePotion Adventurer

For the Hawkwind quest, click yourself to pull up your personal menu and then select 'view quest'. This will tell you what you need to kill. I apologize but I'm at work and can't remember if it's a right or left click to pull up the menu.