1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

some questions if they still do that.......

Discussion in 'UHall' started by flappy6, Dec 27, 2012.

1. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

can we get a count down timer on idoc house signs? like on boss keys

can you change stealing to one-handed?

how about a deed to un-curse items for 1,000,000 turn in-points?

how about new dyes for the turn-in? thought it was supose to change at each publish? been like 6 months

can you add dread mares to niera spawn (would have to dismount her) ?

can virtues not decay unless you go red or kill someone,maybe steal from someone

i know the uo stratics peeps voted no pet dyes but thought yall was going to give us some diff shades everyones pets look the same........

can we get a seprate vet reward system to turn-in old vet rewards and take off year restriction

sounds like my kids x-mas list...... can i get..... lol

please peeps add more questions
    i know some are the same q's but i never get an answer

just like why cant they change the color of castle and keeps? seems so simple maybe im wrong

but love yall at EA doing great job

2. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

for a change, i like these. Gets my vote

3. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I like this one lol specially that they added 'stealing' on the skill list for the fishing poles, but of course cant steal with it in hands whats the point then?

#3 Quickblade, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  4. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Younger than Kelmo, but also in the way...
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

can we get a count down timer on idoc house signs? like on boss keys

...would be far too easy, sorry - better not!

how about a deed to un-curse items for 1,000,000 turn in-points?

...no no no... Even if you have to put in that much points, it would make some items far too powerful!

how about new dyes for the turn-in? thought it was supose to change at each publish? been like 6 months

...think they had other problems to solve and now its their holidays!

can you add dread mares to niera spawn (would have to dismount her) ?

...good idea!

can virtues not decay unless you go red or kill someone,maybe steal from someone

...good idea!

can we get a seprate vet reward system to turn-in old vet rewards and take off year restriction

...nice idea!

Lord Frodo and Xalan Dementia like this.
  5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I like most the idea's though I don't think there should be a timer on IDOC's.

I still however think the vendors from IDOC's should go to the banker... and then be picked up from them and if not "claimed" perhaps the stuff should then go into T-Map loot or MIB loot or something.

As for the Dread Mares they need to spawn somewhere... Not sure that is the place for them though. Problem with making them part of a champ spawn is I don't know if you are aware but you can't TAME anything at a champ spawn. Seen the most beautiful Hiryu at one ..... but couldn't tame it. So I'm gonna say that's a no.... I'd however like to have the Vanguard spawn again. Perhaps they could spawn in a dungeon somewhere... or something. Add them to one of the Illshen dungeons.... Be pretty cool... Just like before you'd have to dismount the Vanguard to get one.

6. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I like the uncurse deed but maybe at a 4 week timer then goes ephemeral...

7. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed

I would like to be able to move an entire house including its design, secures and lockdowns. Kind of a true moving crate.
    Or a house masterplan, means if you have designed a house for a certain plot size, you could make a tradeable deed from this design, which can be applied to another house on same or larger plot size.

Eaerendil likes this.
  8. MalagAste

Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I think Ephemeral is crap just like cursed, can't be repaired, and Brittle..... all it is good for is a trash heap. I have over 56 characters and the last thing I want to spend my time doing is maintaining all my characters...... if all I get to do in the game is maintain then why play it?

All you do is maintain your Virtues, your town Status and your suit... Is that what the game is about??? And try that on all 7 of your characters.... that's a 24/7 job.... that's what it is..... Work.... I play to have fun not to work. So you can take all that garbage and unravel it ..... I want a permanent fix. I want to play..... You know RP, Build a community, Do events..... for the fun... Not work to maintain my existence. I think the DEV's have forgotten what makes UO fun... Not only is the game being put into maintenance mode but our characters are.

9. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Id like a something to remove the -100 luck property, thats it. Some of my nicer items upset my OCD by having this negative. I think it would be great if we could get some way to remove that property, perhaps make it an additional effect of the whetstone?

10. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

something hard to remove the -100 luck
    a house design deed that can be applied (and keep the deed), traded to others and such.
    group spawns randomly anywhere such as the wind ellies that randomly spawn with a mini boss in labyrinth. (make several different group types)

11. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If it cost more like 10 million turn in points.... maybe....

12. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds good to me...

But the 1,000,000 turn-in points for an un-curse deed, it should be a deed that removes 1/4 Random negative properties from the Brittle, Cannot be Repaired, -100 Luck, & Cursed. Each item can only be purged of a negative once, so it might remove something that you didn't want.

I also think, unless there are plans to add more drops to despise, make this deed purchasable with Despise Hearts (say 50k hearts) less likely to be scripted as well.

13. MalagAste

I'm all for a deed to remove one negative property.