1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) some real life stuff... :(

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Armand de Romanus, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Armand de Romanus

Armand de Romanus Journeyman
    Governor

guys I do apologize for not being around. my ex-wife lauren got into a very bad car accident last month, w/ my kids in the car as she was taking them 2 school. she suffered a lot of injuries & was in a medically induced coma for 5 days 2 help her brain heal. my young son dylan, who is 4, suffered 2 small fractures on both legs. he was in his car seat. my daughter riley who just turned 10, she was ok physically but she had a lot of nightmares, etc. my daughter was smart enough 2 pull dylan out of his seat & onto her lap 2 protect him from seeing anything. the young guy that hit them was 22 & high on marijuana & drunk coming back from a party. he didn't make it.

as a father, this is the mother of my children so I am helping her get better & she has a long road ahead, being there for her is in fact being there for my kids even if we're not together. so that's my #1 priority.

as for armand, pandy & merida will be playing him when I cannot & ive asked them both 2 just announce they r playing him at that moment so ppl know. I hope 2 b round for the hospital opening, but if I cannot, I told pandy 2 just host it as her "countess" duties.

I come 2 u guys bcuz a) don't want ppl 2 b like "where is armand", b) 2 let u all know myself from my mouth whats going on, & c) most importantly 2 ask u all 2 keep lauren in ur prayers or just send us good thoughts for me & my kids.

thank u all!

-adam

Sunseri, Pandora_CoD and MareJadeSky like this.
  2. Armand de Romanus

Armand de Romanus Journeyman
    Governor

@EM Barnaby --- if I cannot make meetings, I delegate 2 my first lady merida 2 sit in for me. if she cant make it, i'll b sure 2 let u know.

MareJadeSky likes this.
  3. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

You know that CoD (and by association TLP) has your back in this and we will support you and pray for you. :)

:heart: Pandy

4. Sunseri

Sunseri Journeyman

Prayers for you and your family, Armand.

Pandora_CoD likes this.
  5. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Armand.

Pandora_CoD likes this.