1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Some Simple Factions questions

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by fishnaxter, Oct 9, 2008.

1. fishnaxter

fishnaxter Guest

Just want to get clarification on a few things - I read the official site and the FAQ and its still a little unclear about whats "fixed" or not or what actually works and what the official rules say

1- Is there any Faction fighting in Tram at all? If a faction member is in tram is it any different for them than if they were not in factions

2- No beneficial actions -- the rules say this is only applicable when its lawful damage from another faction member in Fel- is this accurate? In other words, if someone in factions is killed or hamed by a monster (in tram) can they be rezzed or healed by a normal (non faction member) blue?

3- suppose a guild with 20 members joins factions -- 10 members want to stay in tram and not play any part of factions and 10 want to go to Fel and play factions -- what ramifications are there for the 10 tram members?

4- faction blues can attack other faction blues without a count right?

5- what about members of the same faction- is it like being in the same guild? can they attack and kill each other with no count-- what about in tram?

thanks

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

1.) Factions do not affect trammel.

2.)Beneficial acts only applies in fellucca. You can heal/res/transfer pets to a faction member in Trammel.

3.) There are no ramifications.

4.) Yes, when you join factions your opponents become "Orange" and you can attack them freely.

5.) Members of the same faction will appear blue like any other player. The only time they will be free to attack you is if your guild allies them, turning them green.

3. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

For number 5. You do get counts for killing blues, if they decide to give you a count that is.

4. Travixus

Travixus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Unless this changed recently my faction character could not be resed by non-faction players in Trammel.

5. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

That change went through with publish 52

6. Travixus

Travixus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, awesome. I guess it's been a while since I've died in Tram. :p