1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Some VERY old platemail.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by arsenal4rs, Mar 25, 2011.

1. arsenal4rs

arsenal4rs Guest

I was going thru some old characters from my very old account, and found a bag of VERY old colored armor. The stuff is regular platemail, but the shades range from a greyish color to bordering on shadow iron... but its all just platemail. The link below will explain what I mean...

UO Stratics - Colored Plate

whats this stuff worth nowadays?
  2. arsenal4rs

arsenal4rs Guest

I also came across a pickaxe that doesnt show any charges... not Charges 0; I mean the field isnt there are all. Is that something odd, or some change in the game that Im just not yet familiar with?
  3. LoL/Sonoma

LoL/Sonoma Guest

I found some of the rose colored pieces on an old account i just restarted the other day. Pretty neat. Almost threw it away before i realized it was colored without the associated text.

You might be able to recreate this now with the metal dye tub though right?