1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Someone find me mayhem....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wulf2k, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

My shiny new butcher knife is all shiny and non-blood-soaked =[

2. Guest

Guest Guest

*checks watch*
    mayhem doesn't get off of work for another 5 hrs yet.
    hate works for another 6 hrs, and discontent will be at work for yet another 8 hrs. Discontent works late hours in pacific time zone you see.

3. Asmodi_Mhul

Asmodi_Mhul Guest

Please take your shiny knife and stab the [censored] out of all the idiots in UOHall.
    I think I need to stop going there again...

Please go see if they'd like to see Wulf's pretty knife. I'm sure someone will want to play.
    neat and tidy, tidy and neat!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I have an idea!!!
    We can send a personal invite to the biggest UHall idiots - send them a "Come party on Siege with us" invite.
    Then we can introduce them to Wulf shiny new knife, my cutlass, you can cast some pretty colorful spells for them & suck their blood... a good time can be had by all.
    [​IMG]

PS: UHall is bad for your health.

5. Asmodi_Mhul

Asmodi_Mhul Guest

Actually, I'm prolly gonna end up getting banned again if I go keep going there.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Poor Wulfie has no one to stab, er I mean play with, and must resort to running Solen powder to fill his time. Next, thing you know, it will be BODs...I find that so tragic...

-Skylark

7. Asmodi_Mhul

Asmodi_Mhul Guest

Wulf should start up [ANT] again!
    The poor solen need a good fighter to stand up for them and protect their homeland.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Be careful over there, Asmo. Those mods are not as old as I, thus, they are less forgetful.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

And they dont like Siege people... like you do.

10. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I'm not so much the 'protecting' type....

Except when it comes to women and children that is. If there's ever war, send em all my way.

I'll take good care of the women, and the children shall be taught a strong work ethic and respect for their elders. Many will even survive to adulthood.

11. Asmodi_Mhul

Asmodi_Mhul Guest

Hehe yeah I know. You guys really need to keep a tighter hold on my leash.