1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dr Pet, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Pet

Dr Pet Journeyman

Hi everyone. I have just been imformed that someone is using multiple characters with the name DR PET and have been bathmouthing me and trying to destroy my rep all over atlantic. I am almost positive i know who the person is but i can not prove anything. As a warning to all this is not me, if i can not friend u to my caslte or my names does not say the guild ( -PET ) then it is not me....

U can also verify that is is me with icq
    THANK U ALL
    DR PET

2. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

I know the complete story. Although I was not there... MANY people have told me story... all ending the same way. Hmm... It just might be true. Either way.. he is well known for his "idiotness".. (nice way to put it)... and will do anything to ruin anothers rep if he does not get his way.

Take it from me... the DR Pet that was in Luna earlier.. was NOT THE REAL ONE. A Member of stratics is portrating the REAL Dr Pet to be a scammer.... because DR Pet pissed him off here on stratics.

Now.. If i had saw it with my own eyes.... I would blurt out the name. But since i didn't.. i'll leave that puzzle piece to you guys. But i'm pretty sure we all can guess who it might be....

#2 Alexander of ATL., Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  3. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have been there before! Man was it ever a pain in the buttocks. It still comes up every now and then. It sucks when people feel it necessary to resort to such stupid tactics. I feel you you my friend.

4. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I don't even need to guess! That has his name written all over it!

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* It is a special club ye belong to now. *tips hat*

Ken of Napa likes this.
  6. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Well, I Guess The Picture Says It All, But I KNOW The Scammer Was Not The Real Pet, He Is A Friend And Would Never Scam, Ever. Also No One Buy An Account From Diego, He Is The Real Scammer, Obviously An Alt Of Someones.

Alexander of ATL. likes this.
  7. Longtooths

Longtooths Supreme Commander
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend LTC

I'm here confirming that Dr. Pet is a Cambodian Tranny......Oh my bad wrong thread.

**On a side note, I vouch for Dr. Pet he wouldn't steal or do any of this crap.

#7 Longtooths, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  8. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Lol Nice Phantom

9. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

:) I love the fact that I received at least 12 icq messages from different people in the community providing me a heads up to the situation and who's behind it.

Hats off to the community rapid response network. You all did well.

On a side note this would be a good one to document in the known scammers thread in the trade section of UOForums.

10. Adeka

Adeka Sage

I see you poking around Nor's castle in luna all the time DR PET, and that is most certainly NOT you in the picture! I have no idea who this imposter you all are assuming it is, er, is... If sombody could give me a heads up via icq or PM, it would be appreciated! Sorry to hear that sombody would stoopso low...

11. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Took everyone long enough to figure this out...

Inbred fool has been on blacklist since he I saw his pathetic ass show up on atl...

12. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

And my bipolar side does not condone this language or judgement of another person. I am sorry if it has offended anyone.

13. The Shamrock

where's the thumbs down button

14. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Alright folks. Let's keep the accusations out of this thread

This isn't the place to say who is or who isn't behind it. Please focus on the warning and utilize Dr. Pet's suggestions on verification.

I would prefer not having to lock this thread so it doesn't fall off the page, but if I have to I will. If you have any inquiries or wish any further information, please contact the OP privately over ICQ or PM.

( Screenshot has been removed)

Thank you and be safe.

15. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

I agree and disagree. I wouldn't consider it accusing to say a scammer is a scammer. I know the history of said person... and the title "scammer" fits his personallity 100%. But you are the admin and I respect your decision. Just stating my 2 cents as this is one of many examples of his attitude towards the community as well as to individuals.

Just because you didn't get your way.... doesn't mean you have to ruin other people's reputation.
    Just because you didn't get your way.... doesn't mean you have to be an ass to those who are just trying to help.
    Just because you didn't get your way.... doesn't mean you have to attempt 'to scam' others because you want this said item or another.

NO disrepect intended Assia, it's just scammers, liars, and theifs are on my "Most Wanted" list because I absolutely can't stand them. And this character... has surely filled the requirements to be able to be called a:

scammer
    liar
    theif

Eaerendil likes this.
  16. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

lucky luciano again? *yawns*

17. Dr Pet

Dr Pet Journeyman

Hey guys .. thank u all for your support. Lets just leave this where it is and as Penryn stated please contact me via icq etx if you have any doubts that it is me actually doing a transaction. I would like to thank everyone and i hope this doesnt happen to anyone else.

thanks alot fellas
    DR PET

18. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thank you, Dr Pet.

For the record Alexander, when it comes to naming scammers, thieves, etc, as Stratics moderators we are limited by the RoC. We have very little wiggle room, but we wiggle as much as we can to do our best to help protect this community.

I have given Petra many a headache and had many a length discussion for the amount of wiggling I do, but I do it because I care about this community. My first time as a moderator was with Tradespot under Centurio. That first experience instilled in me not only a need to keep the boards clean, but to protect and promote the community. To this day, I can't help but try to moderate by those beliefs. In the end, as a moderator I have to enforce the Stratics RoC, even if I don't personally agree with it. If anyone thinks they can do a better job as a moderator, I encourage you to apply. If you have a complaint about how I moderate, I urge you to email the admins and plead your case.

I'm going to lock this thread. Dr Pet, If you feel you need to post in the future due to additional instances of someone impersonating you, please do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.