1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

someone looking for a keep on baja?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by flashy, Jan 8, 2009.

1. flashy

flashy Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Ok heres the convaluted story... I do not play on the baja shard anymore -i have a large vestage on Great lakes shard. in a wheeling dealing trade i gained a keep on the artic island on baja, its in fel on the south end very close to the shrine entrance. This would be a great guild house. ill entertain offers for the keep. The best one (for me)would include a safe transfer of items or gold to greatlakes shard. i was offered 25 mill for the item i traded and now i know i should have taken it rather then what was behind door number two(the keep) . but if youve allways wanted to own a keep heres your chance icq me with offers
    160-798-560 btw i do not do scams nor will i allow myself to "take the scam risk"
    if i say this is what ill do -it shall be done.
    Flash of Great Lakes, Guild of Friends

2. DuttyD

DuttyD Guest

What do you expect a scammer to say?

"I do scams"? :p

Just playing with ya, get a broker :)

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

You don't need a broker to trade a keep on baja, it's not a castle or a luna house that would sell for more checks than you could hold in your backpack. ;)