1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Someone please help me i got hacked on TT

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by kiwi115, Aug 10, 2008.

1. kiwi115

kiwi115 Guest

someone please help! i got on today and my friends were all gone!!! and my gags are all at 0 and my toon was sad... :sad2:sad2: and trish can you pin this please

2. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oh no! For all your toons?

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hope you reported it :( sorry to hear this happened.

4. Did you happen to get a fake email from TT recently asking for your personal info?

5. kiwi115

kiwi115 Guest

they deleted kiwi :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

6. You need to contact TT immediately and get that password changed, they should be able to bring back your toon but i dont know about your friends.

7. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nope, not the friends, but yes the toon can be retrieved if you act quickly.

8. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah tonight around 7:30pm I go the "Kiwi has left your friends list" message..:sad3:

9. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

that is just plain mean.

what can someone get from hacking a tt account other than pleasure at causing misery?

10. I got the same message right after the Joke was pulled on me. Sorry to hear that. CALL TT and get it fixed.

Good Luck

11. Granjell

Granjell Guest

So sorry to hear that Kiwi - be sure to let us know when you get her back.

12. kiwi115

kiwi115 Guest

i emailed them and they never answered back i told them i got hacked...

13. I will never understand how people get enjoyment by destorying other people games and work. I hope you get your toon back and Im sorry to hear that this happened.

14. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Wow sorry your friends and toon got trashed. I know you can get your toon back but as for your friends they are not able to do so. :sad3: I know one time before my friends went missing and I know the reason behind that.

15. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

i can't understand how someone could be so meanspirited as to do that.

i'm so sorry.

at least when you get your toon back you know you can get your stratics friends back. hopefully the others will be traceable.

16. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Sorry to hear that! I noticed you were not on my list anymore. Did anyone else have your password?

17. liod23

liod23 Guest

sorry to here that!! it hapened to me to also

18. Holocog

Holocog Guest

People are getting hacked more now.(the worst part is people on the tube are making vids like how to hack accounts and they are giving away account info that is not theirs) I cant believe people think its funny. well just Pm me a code if you want to re-sf.