1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Someone should start Despise

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Its a gong show at Yew right now TBA should start despise since its primetime and Sixunder thinks they are the [censored], it should be a cake walk for his guild to hold it so. TBA do despise and when we raid and u all die your senseless [censored] talking can stop

2. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

LOL. thks. for the laughs.

they had done a spawn well i believe it was a esf spawn and as normal, never even left teh bridge in the end we bailed we didnt have the wraith form one button wonders on they did and ya they had craddled the island like it was a nursing bra.

But guess what, we did another one right after it and im sorry but same result different fight. they raided us, wiped twice any questions?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I love it...

FL : "OH Yeah I dare ya!"

Sixer: "OK here ya go!..."

The sould of silence lol..... (Enter crickets..)

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

4. Guest

Guest Guest

The person that started this thread is ESF not FL - have a nice day - yeah - TBA did a choke point wow Six why arent you crying about that? Oh thats right TBA can choke it but nobody else. Also you should have posted screenies of the beating you took in tera keep afterwards - no choke - open field -

Have a nice day ladies!

5. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend