1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Someone was really bored

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Arabella, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I was doing my morning shift of resetting the sigils and to my surprise when I stealthed up to the SL base, I saw purple cloth. Ok I thought I wonder what is up with that. So in the base I go and from the bottom to the top was cloth laid out.
    [​IMG]

Hope everyone gets a laugh out of this, I sure did!

2. <blockquote><hr>

... and the scary part is .... it is contagious.... imagine my surprise when Pipiviche asked "you like" and I looked around to see the SL base "welcoming" my sneakyliltinkerthief [​IMG] Of course I had to come back to get the screen shot since I was dead when I saw it for the first time. The pic just wasn't quite as nice in monotone.

[​IMG]

As always, thanks to everyone playing factions. I laugh, I grumble and sometimes even swear but I always have great fun! And yes, you can be enemy factions and still be friends!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

There needs to be more people in factions like you, Tink. Especially on Atlantic. It just makes it more fun for everyone. [​IMG]

3. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes Tinkz she defintely makes our faction play lots of fun!