1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Someone's Dagger

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake Trade' started by tabbac, Jul 16, 2010.

1. tabbac

tabbac Guest

I dont know here they come from or how to get them but i would love to buy one. :D Let me know the asking price thanks
  2. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 28, 2004
    I'm not completely sure if this is the same dagger, but if you *start* the "Gentle Blade" quest from 'Fabrizio the Master Weaponsmith', he gives you a blessed dagger to go kill his werewolf wife.

So long as you don't complete the quest, the dagger remains blessed in your bag (I believe this is why you want 'Someone's Dagger'). It may be the same dagger, but I'm not sure.

Fabrizio can be located in the Northwest building (Lycaeum) of Moonglow. Very easy to find, and all you have to do is accept his quest to get the dagger.

For the record, completing his quest gives you Misericord - a wolf slayer dagger (though not blessed). Only wolf slayer in the game, I believe. However it is only for fencing, whereas the Blessed quest version is UBWS.
  3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2008
    not the same. Someones' dagger comes from a serpent, seems like an ice serpent, but i got mine years ago and dont recall exactly where
  4. LaughinJack

LaughinJack Visitor

Oct 26, 2014
    Correct, it comes from a Crystal Sea Serpent..