1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

something about seige

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by shadowlkj, Mar 30, 2008.

1. shadowlkj

shadowlkj Guest

i started playing when uo first came out before tramel, i remember when you seen xena, or IkiLs you hide or ran or mostly died at least i did, then i left uo till recently been gone say 6 yrs or so. i started on legends and gm fast it was great but got boring after a while so i came to seige, man i remember why i enjoyed the game so much, there is alway danger around every corner, and then the potitics are funny, well to make it short seige is a blast.

2. <blockquote><hr>

... well to make it short seige is a blast.

[/ QUOTE ]

*cheering in the background*

3. Trolls T Hunter

Stratics Veteran

hi souless nice sig

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Glad to hear something positive. Too many of the people who come to the boards are downers. Welcome!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to Siege [​IMG]

You sounds like you found the right shard for you.

If life should be to hard, read the 2 sticky threads about Siege and join the guild NEW.
    The best thing you will get from NEW is advices and other "new to Siege" players to hang out with.

------------Edited----------------
    After seing your post in other thread, you may not fit in NEW [​IMG]