1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Something Big Thinks Ready to Happen!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by master_of_none, Mar 19, 2008.

1. City hasn't gone down for morning maint... and.. mmmmm.. I see my BF sim in search Big Grins!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Well yeah you should. Right after AV merge completed they started the BF merge. They may be completing the merge of BF today

3. Yeah, I know... just bit on the excite side.. the BF names hadn't shown up earlier on listing... and just checked when we didn't go down for maint. this am, and there they be... so yeah.. knew it was coming.. especially with the major horrid lag.. just a cheer of a good morning to us is all [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

It's always a good thing to wake up to good news. I just can't wait for the merges to be done so the lag will not be so bad.

5. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

i cant wait for the merges to finish either [​IMG]

6. <blockquote><hr>

Yeah, I know... just bit on the excite side.. the BF names hadn't shown up earlier on listing... and just checked when we didn't go down for maint. this am, and there they be... so yeah.. knew it was coming.. especially with the major horrid lag.. just a cheer of a good morning to us is all [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

yesterday, i checked at two different times, and did not find my sim name from BF. After reading the boards late last nite before going to bed, i logged in game and my sim name was there! wonderful!

7. omg FINALLY! Great news!

Monkey - creme egg bear suits? lol... [​IMG]

8. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

Cream bear suits! [​IMG] [​IMG]