1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Something Funky With Reforging?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Faeryl, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

So... I was just reforging some armour on TC, using ONLY the item name Mystic/of Sorcery... I ended up with a piece with 8 LMC and 4 DCI. And as I kept going, I got another with Lower Requirements, and another with Stamina Increase...

I'm just a little confused, since as far as I know, all of those come from different item names?

First time that's ever happened...

2. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Your using a level of runic that generates more properties than just the 1 you defined. The other properties are random.

3. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yep, remember Mystic/of Sorcery isn't Mystic of Sorcery, it's Mystic as a prefix or Sorcery if chosen as a suffix. If you want an all "mage" piece you would define two properties it would be Mystic of Wizardry or Arcane of Sorcery. Check out stratics for more http://uo2.stratics.com/items/runic-re-forging

4. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was using a spined runic, and of the dozens of times I've done it before, I've never had other properties appear.

5. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

A spined Runic can generate up to 3 properties & I believe there's a chance for a 4th property if your using "Powerful Reforging"...

6. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you use a 4 charge you can sometimes get an additional property. It's cool sometimes and annoying sometimes. Like I got a MR 3, STR 3 leather gloves. Not as ideal as MR 3, but went with it, hehe.