1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Something funny going on?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by pgcd, Aug 25, 2009.

1. pgcd

pgcd Guest

I did a round of Luna and a bit of the Umbra road a few hours back, and couldn't find a _single_ barbed kit - while I kinda remember a couple weeks ago there were several vendors full.
    Did something like mass bannings happen or is it just anticipation for SA (and maybe the open beta)?

2. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The open beta just closed, but I do think it might be in anticipation of SA. Either the sellers are keeping them or they have all been sold out. All for the same reason. I know I am hoarding and keeping mine at least :=)

3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

For the same reason, you're not going to be able to get your hands on certain marties, because their value once eaten by an imbuer will be greater than not.

4. pgcd

pgcd Guest

Well, I'll console myself thinking that I have *plenty* of useless arties and jewelry =)

5. Joshua Ravenloft

Joshua Ravenloft Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

How many BRSKs are you after?

6. I'm still getting odd ones and putting them on my vendor at Flourish and Blotts in Luna. Had 5 on there last night , got 3 left now. Got some horned ans spined as well fo fill if you need them, gimme a shout. ICQ 163-395-835

Melissa