1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Something I would like to see added

Discussion in 'UHall' started by StealYourFace, Apr 12, 2015.

1. StealYourFace

StealYourFace Journeyman

I've spent a lot of time lately putting together new suits. I've put up manniquins next to my crafting area to put the armor on as I make it. I spend a lot of time writing numbers down on paper for resists and stats. I know some people use spreadsheets to do this.

Why do we not have stat bars on the mannequins. This would make things so much easier. And if they were to do this mabe they could add eaters and casting focus to these stat bars. And while they are at it put in caps like they have with hit chance and defense .

Riyana, Dot_Warner, Philly and 13 others like this.
  2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

A mod profile for a mannequin would be great. Here are a couple more tweaks I would like to see:

Would like animal lore for your own pets to be 100% regardless of skill. It's my horse, I should be able to tell if it's happy even if I'm an elf.

Would like to see some equivalent suits for gargoyles in the turn in rewards.

Dot_Warner, Philly and Parnoc like this.
  3. Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma Certifiable

Thar
    That is an awesome idea!

Parnoc likes this.
  4. Lord Arm

Lord Arm Seasoned Veteran

I asked messana at a meet the devs meeting for a armor stand that will show all stat/resists totals when cursor is put over it, maybe as vet reward. didn't get positive feedback.

Tjalle and Keith of Sonoma like this.
  5. Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma Certifiable

That's sad, because I think it would be a great reward. It would really help crafters making suits!

Dot_Warner, Tjalle and Odin of LS like this.
  6. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed this is one of the better ideas I have heard in a long while! The dev's should really do this one.

7. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Yes please...

-Val'lyn

8. StealYourFace

StealYourFace Journeyman

I would also like to see the maniniquin paper doll have earring , jewelry , and necklace slots on the side like the regular paper doll. That way it's easy to mouse over them to see the stats without having to take the robe/ gloves off.

9. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

switch clothes function works pretty well for doing this. Its not as cool as having the mannequin do it or having a armor mannequin as a reward but it gets teh job done for now.

10. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Pinco UI does this if you have the EC installed. You can mouse over yourself to see all resist totals etc. it also works if you mouse over other players but I found this a bit hit and miss with showing the correct totals.

11. Messy boy

Messy boy Adventurer

We need dress' that flow better, that should be a priority over bug fixes and declining population :wall:

12. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

A little love to the crafting crowd and that declining population will be declining a little less. Most players now are forced to have crafting characters. Anything to help make usable suits less tedious helps everyone out.

Philly likes this.
  13. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've never had one and never will.

Personally, they need to fix pvp up a bit. There's a lot they can do for that...but they won't.

CovenantX likes this.
  14. Mirko 75

Mirko 75 Journeyman

Awesome idea

15. funkymonkey

funkymonkey Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nope they won't do anything now apart from there new expansion...

It's there baby project and if anything else requires effort or even a thought it will be thrown out .

by far the laziest Dev team to date.

hardly any communication, no promting game, no incentive to come back and no true understanding on what the player base does/want/need.

Eh...

16. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This might be little far fetched but why can't you use yourself as the mannequin while you make a suit. That is what i have done for years and it works well????....

17. Minerva Foxglove

Stratics Veteran

I use myself when possible but my imbuer is my only gargoyle... Idea is great also if talismans switched both on and off the mannequin.

Riyana and azmodanb like this.
  18. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

OOOH ... got it.. I only use humans... Totally get it now... Thanks for the.insight ... Other races.. Duh !!

19. Philly

Philly Journeyman
    The Valorian Knights

I think its a wonderful idea!

20. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Curious... Where do you get your pvp suits?

The Idea helps most areas of the game one way or another.

21. StealYourFace

StealYourFace Journeyman

This is very true. Especially with the new loot. I usually have to reforge a lot of armor for my last couple pieces. I've got 2 accounts logged on and I'm handing over pieces of gear to my other guy to try different combinations and if they don't work I put them on a maniniquin to use in other suits.

Then one of my accounts times out and I have to re log.

Suits for events are pretty straight forward to make. It's the Pvp suits that get complicated and it's easy to get your math wrong on paper and waste mats because you forgot some lmc or defense chance .

22. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've got connections. haha. Actually, a few friends & former guildmates (Let's just say there was a guy I couldn't stand) gave me stuff, or I buy items if needed.

I make absolutely sure ALL of my suits have max LMC (exception: Sampire, who has 51-52%), full LRC, and all 70's. My current pvp suit is corpse-proof even if I take a piece off, which I love. After that, I make sure I have max DCI, as much mana regen as I can get (currently 20 from items, with 120 Med), and SDI (however much I can fit without going to 40%)

#22 drcossack, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015