1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Something Interesting Happened.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Chim, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chim

Chim Guest

I just happened to go into my e-mail last night to see one of my UO accounts had been reactivated and the information had been changed as requested... or so the e-mail from ea stated ...then just a few minuets later I received another e-mail saying that the pw had been changed...

As I haven't played UO for almost a year now and only one other person had that account information... I'm sure she knows who she is...

enjoy the account I hear tamers / treasure hunters do pretty well these days....

p.s. I still never received a thankyou or anything, that you wouldn't take the account when I offered it was all well and good, but to hijack after a year well... just goes to show what your like....

To the rest of the Siege community *waves* how goes the battle? I do stop by from time to time and read the boards... doesn't look like much has changed here, hope your all still having fun....

Chimera

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

As most internet advice goes, you shouldn't share passwords with anyone. I don't know you but that sucks that it happened. Paranoid people like myself usually stay safe. Remember the X-files, trust noone.

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

bah at least we are getting something for factions.....come say hi....hopefully meeb favorite breedur iz kummin bak!!!

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry that happen to you man.

5. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm...you would expect the courtesy of the other person notifying you that they would like to use the account after all and were changing the billing info.

-Skylark

6. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Actually Chim, it was me. I asked her if she had a T hunter and she said you had an old one that you had offered to her. I appreciate it and you are welcome to have it back, just say the word. I will get you the new info right away. Idi

7. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

9. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Way to post a response AFTER I said it was me. It was like you read my mind........ I mean read my post on this thread!

10. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Nice, mystery solved. :)

-Skylark

11. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes because lord forbid people not spam refresh to see if anyone else had posted...

Either way you have always been like that but act like u are some good people I am sad that somone actually had the nerve to give you an acccount that did not even belong to them... TNT they know drama :)

12. Idico

Idico Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Now Kage, how can you try to get on a soap box? That is not how it happened and the second I read this I posted so he would know. IF we were trying something below board, I would not have responded at all. Anyway, the shard can read the posts and see them as they like. MOST know the good people and the bad peopl, so I have no worries. Lastly, Chim knows I will give it right back to him at his request, period.

Oh, and I guess the "you read miy mind" post came after reading the POST BELOW mine but mine did not refresh. Wow, the mysteries!

13. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

14. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Take it to Pms, IMs, telephone, telegraph, smoke signals, whatever. It is not gonna be hashed ou here. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.