1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Something new?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_Mezzac, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Hi All,

I must admit I do not walk around our great land that much these days but recently I was wondering about came across a cave which has been block by Flower Stones. It is locate directly south on the opposite side of the mountain from Sanctury. Has this always been here or is it possibly part of the new storyline?

Thanks Mezzac
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

This cave was used ages ago for one of the old Seer events and has been blocked off ever since.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Not a Seer event. The cave was blocked off and designated the "mine" for Haven. There used to be a passage to it from the field where miners used to stand on Haven island (the south field near where the old moongate was). when they remade the island and let older players in, access to the mine was removed, but they forgot to open the cave.
  4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

That may be true for all shards... On Atlantic, there are a few players that still have runes marked inside and last time I was in there, there were old seer items.