1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Something Odd just happen .......

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_Claudia MacCloud, Apr 13, 2008.

1. I was loggin in my simeeps... One right after the other ... And i get to the one ... and i had this come across the screen .... Is anyone familar w/ it ?

This Sim (imao thought they are "avatars") is unavailable. Please contact customer service if this comes as a suprise...

What does this mean ? I missed a little bit over a week in signin them in ....

2. That used to happen to me on a rare occasion long ago. All I ever needed to do was just try again. It sure was scary though! I hope you can get that sim to come up soon!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Got that too today, went away when I tried again.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

This happens once in a great while to me. Scared the........out of me the first time it came up. Just try it again it should be fine. Good Luck [​IMG]

5. Tagged those who answered [​IMG]

thank you .. Yes i tried again and got in ... THank you for your suggestions [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I was loggin in my simeeps... One right after the other ... And i get to the one ... and i had this come across the screen .... Is anyone familar w/ it ?

This Sim (imao thought they are "avatars") is unavailable. Please contact customer service if this comes as a suprise...

What does this mean ? I missed a little bit over a week in signin them in ....

[/ QUOTE ]
    No worries, it just means that security has requested his/her presence at an "in-depth" (read that ANY way you want) security scan. He/she will be returned to you shortly, still in possession of most of his/her dignity.

[​IMG]