1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Something to do when you're bored...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Jakylpops, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Jakylpops

Jakylpops Guest

So anyway, my ROT gains were done for the day and I didn't really feel like wandering around for 3 hours looking for a fight that usually just ends with me running away from 5-7 people...

...so I went and started a noob on Atlantic just to try the New Haven quests.

In just 2 hours I've made about 500k extorting gold from all the trammies running around training Spell Resist...they gather up a pack of spellbinders and let them spam away...I walk up and explain to them how if I'm not paid a large sum of gold I will slay all of their training buddies [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

heh, funny stuff. What does 500k buy you on Atlantic? Very ingenious, though. *tips hat*
  4. Jakylpops

Jakylpops Guest

So far I spent 40k on a cursed Blade of Insanity to start training a dexxer, and I spent another 50k building an LRC suit that has 2/6 casting, the resists are pretty bad, but it's got 3 mana regen and about 12lmc.

I went to get the Dreadhorn quest so I could pick thru the garbage left by the Swoop farmers, but he's so hard to kill now it's just not worth standing there for 5 minutes each time...anyway I ended up picking thru the junk left by all the people scripting away at the fletcher quests and ended up leaving with a bunch of 1/2 jewels (2 with decent LRC), a vermin slayer talisman, mage slayer, beetle slayer, bovine slayer, etc etc...