1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Something to do while you wait

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by DGLita, Mar 4, 2008.

1. DGLita

DGLita Guest

Ive noticed that a few Sims Online/Ealand players are also Sims2 fans. So for the Sims2 fans and anyone else that wants to waste a few minutes take a look at my Sims 2 movies.

I love the movie making option in Sims 2 and have made a few since it was released, and have posted my favourite ones on youtube.

The first is a showcase for H&M stuff, which was crying out to be made into a fashion show movie, and the second is my version of the classic Rocky Horror Time Warp, with an alien twist

H&M movie

Rocky Horror movie
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

damn nice made [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

*claps* Well Done!!! ......bravo! [​IMG]
  4. Catwoman1966

Catwoman1966 Guest

WOW they are fantastic!!!
    I adore the Rocky Horror one!!! [​IMG]

Well done!!!

5. DGLita

DGLita Guest

Im glad you enjoyed them!

I really wish there was a similar option in EALand, maybe I should put it to the Devs. Just think of all the movie studios popping up all over the place, working on a movie script, running auditions, rehearsals and making the movie. That would be so much fun to do.

Who wants to make a movie!
  6. Really like the Rocky Horror one - excellent - well done! [​IMG]
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

That is awesome! Good job! [​IMG]
  8. Cruz Cavera

Cruz Cavera Guest

Wow.. That was cool. [​IMG]
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

Nice job on the Rocky Horror one!

The music over the credits at the end - I'm guessing its a Sims 2 one but do you know what the original was? It's rather cool.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

ROFL that Rocky Horror Show ones is great!!!!

I haven't got sims 2 and only have sims 1 and 3 EP's - I think I may have to start expanding my collection [​IMG]