1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

something to think about...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Concerned, May 14, 2008.

1. Concerned

Concerned Guest

Its regretable that uo isnt the MOST popular game today and a shame on thier part that they fail to make it compare to other games but.....

You do pay money for a game that is dying... why are all of you so damned happy to page a gm?? is it your will to play uo by your lonesome? does someone who is choppin wood without answering to your muttering accusations make you angry??

Just a thought people, if you would like to be playin uo by yourself this summer... continue paging on people and trying to get them thrown out of the game!!! REMEMBER, THE LESS PEOPLE THAT PLAY UO... THE BETTER YOU'LL LOOK TO... WHO KNOWS.....
  2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    UO might die, I suppose, bit "wildly profitable" business ventures are not typically considered in immediate danger:

If you were scripting and got caught I have little sympathy.

I actually do have some (because there's too much repetitive crap in this game), just not that much (because cheating is cheating).

If you were NOT scripting, but got paged on as though you were, well, all that's happened to you is a small loss of momentum....

I'm honestly impressed that a GM responded; that's pretty rare. You could look at it as a good sign and thank the GM for responding in person to a page.

-Galen's player