1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Something wicked this way comes

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Pirate Roberts, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Rumor has it that a Pirate may be returning to the likes of this shard. beware!

2. Rumor has it that theres a Welcome Back then. Beware!

~Blade

3. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Arrrrrrrhh!

There's always room for another pirate at the bar. :D

4. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I've been looking forward to coming back all year, just finished school, passed the state exam and now I'm working and have time off, or at least will soon. I should be online this Monday. I'll be logging my four guys out in Prism of Light for all you high level weavers out there that want to meet up for level 5 focus. instead of getting all of your buddies online, you just have to message me. See you in doom next week, and I'll be cutting up the peerless bosses like never before.

5. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Good to have you back PR. UO has been slow for me lately, but would love to hook up in doom or help with a peerless. I might even take advantage of the level 5 focus.

6. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Bah this be no rumor Matey. I sawr a Pirate Roberts and wondered were the Dread was :)

Have fun and ... hum ... stick with the norm and be safe.

Don't Ye be looking to earn that Dread on the Likes of me :)