1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Something wierd I found while looking for lost items

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Larisa, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

It's in the middle of a small southern island. I can't pick it up, I can't click on it....what do I do with it? And what is it?? It wasn't there yesterday because I search all the islands every day.

[​IMG]

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

from the very little i know about how EM bosses work, i would guess its "directions" for where the boss/reward drop mob was to be spawned. basically left overs not cleaned up after an event.

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

why?

Obsidian likes this.
  4. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

The spot it points to is Skara Docks, right by the Minister of Trade.

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Lost items :) Yes I'm one of the few that continuously works the Honesty Virtue.

Kirthag likes this.
  6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Yeah I thought it might be a trade order type thing....but I can't pick it up and I don't see anything else in the area.

And we did have an event yesterday but it wasn't on that island...and it started at Brit docks not skara....idk! lol

7. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

It's probably from an EM event that happened years ago. We have tons of stuff like that on Atlantic, I've run across items from events that were 5+ years ago. Sometimes the EM's either forget to clean up the items after the event is over, or purposely choose to leave them there as part of the shards history.

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Well....like I said...it wasn't there yesterday....so unless it's for the UPCOMING event for the ToL Arc then I'm at a loss :)

9. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

And this is why you may be the only player in game who walks around every small island every day? :)

10. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Well it's the perfect place for one to lose items...though I don't understand why 99% of the lost items I find are on the shore lines :/ lol

11. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

She's not the only one. sometimes I get some really nice pieces from those lost & found items. :)

12. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

It's UO Cruises dirty little secret how much junk their passengers lose overboard every single day... Just ask fishermen; there's a LOT of shoeless passengers wandering around.

EDIT: Oooooooh! Brilliant idea: shipwreck shoes and barnacle clothes/weapons/etc - let us return those to their owners in exchange for honesty points!!!

13. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

LOL that is actually quite a good idea!