1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Something wrong with Blacksmithy BODs?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Faeryl, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was talking to a friend of mine last night who was wondering if something was wrong with the smithy BODs, as he hasn't gotten one above Copper for a few months. I passed it off as bad luck at the time, but now I've had a few more people telling me they haven't gotten any above Copper in at least a month.

So, out of curiosity, since I don't usually mess with smithy BODs, is there something wrong with them?

2. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

I have not experienced this problem

3. SirButch

SirButch Guest

Just 2 days ago i got a exp Plate verite. SO, mayb just bad luck for you guys

4. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

i get about 4 above gold every day, doing 200 bods a day

5. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I got a couple last week that were over Gold, unfortunatly they were for 20 exceptional Val helmet and 20 verite heater shields (or something like that).

6. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Okay, sounds like it's just bad luck on their part then. Just thought I'd ask :)

7. Saris

Saris Guest

nope after a 35 bod run, small run to test, i gt a 20ex val plate lbod, woot, glad i tested this, sorry for your luck.

8. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I got 3 Valorite BODs this wekend, all Exceptional and two were 10x and 15x combinable plate, the other was a 10 Exc shield BOD (I turned in a batch of 150+ "junk" deeds and they were in the pulls).

Seems like a run of bad luck. I've found turning in higher numbers of BODs at a time helps with this.