1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Something wrong with house timers?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jradar71, Nov 8, 2009.

1. jradar71

jradar71 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 2, 2005
    I do a lot of idocs on different shards and have been seeing some very strange activity in regards to decay. Some houses are staying in Somewhat status for several days. Others might stay for 2 days. I am not talking about greatly status... I understand that greatly status can be more than the typical 24 hours. I do know the idoc rule set...

Anyone else been seeing strange things with regard to idocs?
  2. Yup.
    Seen that, as well as, Atlantic fel side updated and tramms side was ona like 4 or 5 hour longer cycle, something I have never seen up until then.
  3. jfkeach

jfkeach Guest

I have a house on Catskills that I placed in 2006. I closed the account in 2007. The house is still there, i logged in on a char on another account, and was in the house the other day.