1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Something wrong with Stratics Site?

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Guest, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Yesterday and today, the main UO Stratics site is returning a weird looking page with just text and no links or graphics. Also, when I log in, it tells me that information was missing, to return to the previous page and try again (although it still logs me in)...

Also, a lot of the forums have faqs that haven't been updated in 3 or more years...

I know I've been away from the game for about 4 years, but am I missing something? Lake Austin and Catskills shards seem deserted, and then here things are acting a little weird.... kind of like a ghost town.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

This thread for main page problems.

Shard desertion...
    Couldn't say...
    Have you tried Luna?
    Also: Event in Moonglow

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks, didn't see that. Was hoping that the whole thing wasn't going down the tubes!!!

4. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The population on Catskills has gone down alot in the last 4 years but thats the same with alot of shards.