1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sometimes I hate the RNG

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Tuan, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I am trying to make 100% HML scimitar, representing a 133% weight, this morning. I'm quite sure it's still possible as I've managed to make 2 clean 100%HLLs, and a few clean 70% (140 weight) HSLs, but the HML is just not coming. I've now failed 50+ times. This scimitar is getting expensive. :(

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

3. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Yes, I have read, and even posted in that thread. So what you're suggesting is that of all the things in the "vampire" group, they changed the possible weighting of HML, but not the rest of the group?

4. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Have you ever tried to craft a suit that doesn't waste any resist point? ;) ... and includes pieces with "10 DI" or "10 SI + 4 HCI"?

5. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I have made a suit that wastes no resist points, and every piece was reforged to be +5 HCI. I think I spent 10k leather on the gorgot alone before I got one with the resists right, and then it reforged properly.

In the end, I gave up on this scimitar and settled for one that came out at 90HML and 30 HSL. I think it was my 82nd attempt.

6. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

everyone of my sampires suits are like that.... just sayin.

7. The Old Man

The Old Man Journeyman
    Premium

If someone can remind me which sewing kit I need, I'll head over to TC and try for some 150 luck pieces this evening.

Will let you know the results

8. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Horned, iirc.