1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Petra Fyde, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    It only takes a minor event to make me happy

Wyrm found me at the shop. Revealed me when I hid, but I didn't die.

Yay for fury proofing that works. :eek:
  2. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

Home Sweet Home
  3. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 13, 2007
    Good... Wyrm was harrassing my crafter today too...

Got him guard whacked at least 5 times. ( and I got a nice suit of armor )

4. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004
    That armor might have been mine :blushing: I logged my archer in for first time in 2 months. I was sorta afk setting macros. When he found me in Luna. I guess I should have made guards macro first. rolleyes: I ran down stairs but the stupid bank wouldn't help me out by calling guards. :(
  5. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

oh come on.......
    just how dangerous, or scary for that matter, can a purple naked guy with yellow hair be?!?! Poor pathetic red....... you should be ashamed of yourself for getting him whacked.......
  6. Quira

Quira Guest

This might be a time to get your act together man, I remember when you were respected and feared (well, ok, at least by us crafters).

Seriously, look for the challenge again, not the easy target.

Kind regards
  7. KVJ

KVJ Guest

You did stoop down to the low level of Pking Wrym. You are not giving these blues a challenge!! Bahhh.