1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Somewhat off topic I guess, but...

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by gramarye, Jan 28, 2010.

1. gramarye

gramarye Guest

does anyone have a link to the complete list (updated) of vet rewards please? Looked for myself but can't seem to find anything up-to-date. Thanks in advance.
  2. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 1, 2009

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    The updated list for veteran rewards is in the Miscellaneous section on the right side of the main UO Stratics page (you have to expand it to get the listing of pages). A direct link is

We had a problem until recently that we couldn't get search engines (like google, or even our own internal one) to recognize all the pages we'd updated in the last 2 years. Hopefully, it's fixed now, but it may take a while for the search providers to update.
  4. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Merion, thank you. And, Basara, I AM using google chrome so I guess that was it. All works fine now, thanks.