1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Somthing I noticed tonight

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lord Ron Fellows, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Ron Fellows

Lord Ron Fellows Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

People are starting off with paralyze in more than half the fights Ive been in tonight. Are a lot of people running without resisting spells now?

Tonight was the most I have played UO in probably a year, and had a good time actually :)

2. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable

Actually Ron. Alot of folks do run w/o resist. Then again almost everyone carries a tbox as well. Atleast one of them. Even on my chars with resists I still carry them. Evil Omen Para sucks...hehe.

Glad you played a bit. Now for you too just get on and play more. btw...if you need help getting DCI in your suit holla. I got bags of armor sitting in house. Needa get rid of some of it.

3. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You know Ron. Krogers carries outdated Milk

[​IMG]:D

4. Lord Ron Fellows

Lord Ron Fellows Slightly Crazed

5. Balinor of Pk?

Stratics Veteran

So does your pvp! LOL.

6. TrustMeInc

TrustMeInc Guest

Very motivating Bal keep it up!

7. Balinor of Pk?

Stratics Veteran

I'm not here to hold hands and bake bread. I'm just sick of the worthless crying when it comes to beating COP. Like its HARD or something. :) If 2 semi noob small size guilds banded together it's over... plain and simple. III is too chicken to quit beating each other up in tram to leave the gate long enough for any serious pvp. All the other guilds cept OTK and maybe SON! and the couple of SCAM that play are too ignorant to drop tags and join up... I mean seriously, lets say it how it is. If even ONE of those guilds grows a pair and joins up with another... its over...

8. Watch what your saying here lol. I am III on my mage and if I am not mistaken its us that runs cop back 90% of the time at the gate. III is one of the most consistent guilds fighting at yew against cop. Granted I am also in OTK but I play my III char because they are the ones fighting the most when I am on. If they are in tram fighting each other is because no one is on to fight or the cop numbers are so great, the 3 or 4 III doesent stand a chance in hell.

TMI, no one can motivate these guys without your help, tell DOM to do his magic in here to get more fighting in fel please. He has a way to bring out the pvper in everyone.

9. TrustMeInc

TrustMeInc Guest

***Takes to PVP thread****

10. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie

I second that. Lets keep the PvP talk in the PvP thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.