1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sonoma Drink?

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by EM_Tailspin, Sep 1, 2010.

1. EM_Tailspin

EM_Tailspin UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Heya All

Does Sonoma have a special drink? Perhaps a specially named ale, wine, or spirit that has been used often in past RP?

Kinda need some info on this one quickly, so if anyone knows pop me a message. :)

- EM Tailspin

2. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hi there ....

There was a time that ale/beer seemed to be the drink of choice and it still seems to be the most popular at events .... EM Hazel (one of our past EM's - during the last EM program) introduced a bottle of beer ... Title on it is ... Hazel Beer (Does Not Contain Real Hazel) ... its dyed a bright pink (fuchsia i thinking) color ... not many were given out ... i have it displayed at the Cookie Jar Cafe (mums house) if you would like to see it ... EM Masara also liked beer/ale with cookies :p

There was a more generic style drink introduced during the winter holidays 2009 by EM Eira and Star Dancer .. with names like sasparilla, spiced egg nog, Grandma's Christmas cider, Mug of Hot Cocolate with Marshmellows ... but I think that happened on all shards ....

Hope that helps ...