1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Soo bugs,

Discussion in 'UHall' started by weins201, Oct 4, 2014.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Help and try and report a bug but NOOO since I posted a bug now the only choice I have in that area was to cancel the request? Days (almost 1 week since I posted sent one in ????

Gargoyle loo - only 2 (TWO) gargoyle pieces of armor in two complete Devourer of Souls Spawns in the underworld??? It would be nice to be able to replace some of my garg armor with new looted items from the new loot tables bt kinda impossible if they NEVER (or hardly never) spawn. In the underwould and Ter mur don't yeah think Garg hsold be default with a roll for human ???

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you go for monsters that exclusivly spawn in ter-mur, you get many more gargish loot. Not to forget that you can convert many of the human items. I just did two treasure maps in ter-mur and got many gargoyle items out of it. Nothing exciting though .... (But doing lvl 2's without luck eq I didnt expected great items out of those chests. :D )

3. Galedriel613

Galedriel613 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

So this is where I would report a bug since I can no longer report them using the help menu in game? I play in EC and the game is full of bugs. I can no longer see many of the items the player vendors are selling. When fighting monsters, sometimes their life bars do not go down. When I recall to any boat, I have to reestablish the "default location" on my rune books because they automatically default to no location. My fisher can no longer lava fish even though my other characters can. That's all I have so far, I'll try and post more as they become evident. Thanks, Raven Hawk of Legends