1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SOO The Reset is in

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Green Mouser, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

Still had about 80 maps to finish before the reset but alas all new locations.

I was hoping it would change the facets along with location but it only did same facet. My luck I would have gotten all Fel maps.

I did notice I have alot of maps in the water :(

Please make mining skill have a greater area search or the combination of Cartography and Mining have a greater search area.

2. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

All my ingenius changed but not all my Devious hmmmm

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does detect hidden do not give extended range bonus?

4. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

I have never heard of such.

5. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Ok, I know I'm being lazy by not checking out updates from 03 to 2010, but even though I've been back 5 or 6 months I haven't caught up on everything. So... What's up with this "ingenius" map? I seem to remember that devious was level 5 and thus the highest. Is my memory correct? Did they add a level six and ingenious is the maps title? Or maybe they changed names only?

I know, I know... I deserve to be smacked for being lazy. (Or dumb? Might have been quicker to just see if I could dig up the answer myself instead of creating this reply...)

Farewell my droogies!
    Mattius Maximus Awesomnus (My (Deserved!) name if I lived in the time of the Roman Empire and UO Char if allowed the number of letters!)

6. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

I took a 2 year time out myself and came back to the ML Minor Bosses spawning the maps in their chests when they spawned. Maisma and Purifier being my two primary sources.

7. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Publish 27 on September 14, 2004:

8. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

A critter that have lvl 5 maps that is in Ilshenar has chance to spawn as paragon. And instead of a map it will have a paragon chest with lvl higher map so get lvl 6s. The named ML monsters can have lvl 6s and Miasma is the best for putting out chest. The Ilsh paragon chest maps will be for a random facet that is not Fel.

My lvl 2 in the middle of the water has not changed. We need a box that we can drop a map in to change the location is all. Map becomes brittle and can't be dropped in the box again. Who really wants to do a lvl 6 on Dot Isle?

9. Adol

Adol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How curious... all my maps got randomised yes, but I've completed another 30 of the pre-patch maps on Europa since they were reshuffled, and every single one just moved to another of the fixed location spots again. The only ones in true random locations for me are still the post-patch ones...